This article will guide you through the process of setting up and syncing files on your computer.
- Download CoN Cloud PC Client for your operating system from the Download Center.
- Launch the Cloud Station Client and follow the wizard to install it (PC client shown).
- Double click Synology Cloud Station on your desktop to launch Cloud Station Client.
- Enter your server address, user name and password. (This information is available in the welcome email that was sent to you)
- Enter your Computer Name and select an empty folder to sync files between different computers and CoN Cloud.
- Click Finish to complete the setup wizard.
- Now you can access your files from the sync folder of your local computer.
- If you have more than 1 computer, repeat step 1~ 5 with the same parameters to sync up even more computers with the Cloud Station folder on your Synology NAS.